51job Jumps as ADRs Post Biggest Rally in 2012: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks traded in New York posted the biggest weekly increase in 2012 on speculation policy makers will take further measures to stimulate the economy after inflation fell to a two-year low and export growth slowed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing