Lebanon’s Ex-Minister Charged With Terrorism, Al Jazeera ReportsZaid Sabah Abd Alhamid
A Lebanese court has charged former Information Minister Michel Samaha with terrorism after he admitted his role in a plot to carry out attacks in Lebanon with the help of Syrian security agents, Al Jazeera reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis