Asia Stocks Gain This Week on U.S. Data, China Policy OptimismKana Nishizawa and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks rose this week, with the benchmark index posting its biggest weekly gain since January, as economic data from the U.S. boosted confidence in the world’s largest economy amid speculation China will do more to support growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing