Syrian Rebel Leader Calls for Creation of Border No-Fly ZoneNayla Razzouk and Selcuk Gokoluk
A leader of rebel forces in Syria called for the creation of a no-fly zone to provide safe havens in border areas as the forces of President Bashar Al-Assad stepped up attacks in cities including Homs and Aleppo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself