Lehman Files for IPO of Apartment Landlord ArchstoneHui-yong Yu and Lee Spears
Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. filed to take Archstone Inc. public after battling billionaire Sam Zell to get full control of the apartment landlord amid the strongest demand for rentals in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas