Kaspersky Finds New Malicious Software Gauss in MideastGwen Ackerman and Zainab Fattah
The cyber worm Gauss, designed to steal sensitive data in the Middle East, was found as experts try to mitigate web risks following the discovery of the Flame virus in May, Kaspersky Lab said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C