Japanese Stocks Decline on Falling Earnings, China TradeNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks fell for the first time in five days, paring the Nikkei 225 Stock Average’s biggest weekly gain since February, as companies including Trend Micro Inc. reported lower earnings. Shares extended declines after China’s trade expanded less than economists expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day