Detroit Mayor Bing Has Plan to Fix Aging Street LightsChris Christoff
Detroit’s thousands of broken streetlights would be fixed faster and many would be removed under a plan by Mayor Dave Bing to upgrade a public-lighting system that dates back to the early 1900s in some areas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs