Detroit Mayor Bing Has Plan to Fix Aging Street LightsChris Christoff
Detroit’s thousands of broken streetlights would be fixed faster and many would be removed under a plan by Mayor Dave Bing to upgrade a public-lighting system that dates back to the early 1900s in some areas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States