Amy Adams, Bank of America, Sondheim in Park: Scene Last NightAmanda Gordon
“The swag is this,” said Jeff Barker, Bank of America Corp.’s New York City market president, opening his arms to encompass all the pleasures at opening night of “Into the Woods,” the Stephen Sondheim/James Lapine musical.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing