Visa, MasterCard Swipe-Fee Plaintiffs Get October DeadlineChristie Smythe
Visa Inc. and MasterCard Inc. plaintiffs in a lawsuit over swipe, interchange, fees have until Oct. 19 to formally request approval of a more than $6 billion settlement, according to a filing unsealed in Brooklyn, New York, federal court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself