Post-Knight Rules, Shoddy Mortgages, Higher One: ComplianceCarla Main
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is writing new rules in the wake of Knight Capital Group Inc. losses that could turn longstanding policies for how exchanges manage their automated systems into regulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing