Muni Bond Downgrades by Moody’s in Quarter Total Most Since 2000Brian Chappatta
Moody’s Investors Service downgraded 290 municipal issuers from April 1 through June 30, the most for any quarter since 2000, led by cities and school districts still recovering from the longest recession since the 1930s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’