Corn Reaches Record on Drought While S&P 500 AdvancesJeff Wilson and Daniel Kruger
Corn surged to a record and soybeans and wheat prices jumped on mounting signs the U.S. drought will erode production. Treasuries pared earlier losses after the U.S. sold $16 billion of 30-year bonds, while the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index advanced a fifth day and the euro weakened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure