Leap Jumping at Sale Is Seen as Best Option: Real M&AOlga Kharif
As Leap Wireless International Inc. pledges to consider all possible strategy changes, a sale would be the mobile carrier’s best shot at turning around the industry’s lowest valuation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig