Knight Says Company May Suffer More Losses From Trade ErrorMichael P. Regan and Inyoung Hwang
Knight Capital Group Inc., the market maker that was driven to the verge of bankruptcy after a trading error, said last week’s mishap may cause more losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap