ING Direct Canada Sale Likely to Lure Big BanksSean B. Pasternak and Katia Dmitrieva
The possible sale of ING Groep NV’s Canadian bank, the biggest in the country in 13 years, may spark a bidding contest among the world’s soundest banks including Toronto-Dominion Bank and Bank of Nova Scotia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap