Indonesia Holds Key Rate a Sixth Month as Growth AcceleratesNovrida Manurung and Hidayat Setiaji
Indonesia kept its benchmark interest rate unchanged for a sixth month as faster economic expansion and persistent inflationary pressure reduced the central bank’s scope to resume monetary easing. The rupiah strengthened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts