Google Said to Face Fine by U.S. Over Apple Safari BreachSara Forden
Google Inc. agreed to pay $22.5 million, the largest fine ever levied by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, to settle allegations that it breached Apple Inc.’s Safari Internet browser.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself