European Stocks Rise for Fifth Day; Nestle GainsNamitha Jagadeesh
European stocks climbed for a fifth day as Nestle SA posted sales growth that beat estimates and a report showed China’s inflation cooled, increasing speculation that policy makers will do more to stimulate the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day