Sina Surges as Easing Bets Trigger ADR Advance: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks traded in New York gained and Sina Corp. rose to a six-week high on prospects the slowest industrial output growth in three years will prompt the government to take further easing steps to boost the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day