Ecopetrol Says Impact of Colombia Rebel Attacks Fell in JulyMatthew Bristow
The impact of attacks by Colombia’s Marxist rebels on Ecopetrol SA, Colombia’s largest oil company, fell in July compared with previous months, Chief Executive Officer Javier Gutierrez said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself