AMR Pilot Leader Who Backed US Airways Merger Quits on VoteMary Schlangenstein
The American Airlines pilot union leader who was one of the chief proponents of a merger with US Airways Group Inc. resigned, a day after pilots rejected the AMR Corp. unit’s final cost-cutting contract offer in bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt