Zynga Chief Operating Officer Schappert Resigns After RevampMark Milian
Zynga Inc. Chief Operating Officer John Schappert is resigning and leaving the board after he was stripped of some responsibilities at the company, the biggest developer of games played on Facebook Inc.’s social network.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders