Won Debt Held by Foreign Investors Monitored for VolatilityJiyeun Lee and Eunkyung Seo
South Korea is preparing to increase monitoring won-denominated debt purchases by foreign investors and may start buying the securities should volatility in the market rise, said Shin Hyung Chul, director general of the treasury bureau at the Ministry of Strategy and Finance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Treasuries Advance as Shutdown Vote Looms: Markets Wrap