Won Debt Held by Foreign Investors Monitored for VolatilityJiyeun Lee and Eunkyung Seo
South Korea is preparing to increase monitoring won-denominated debt purchases by foreign investors and may start buying the securities should volatility in the market rise, said Shin Hyung Chul, director general of the treasury bureau at the Ministry of Strategy and Finance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy