Rio Advances Sale of Diamond Mines as Aluminum Plan StallsJesse Riseborough
Rio Tinto Group, the world’s third-largest mining company, said its plan to sell diamond assets is “well advanced,” while the divestment of aluminum operations has stalled after prices for the lightweight metal fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life