Pakistan Prime Minister Ordered Before Court on Graft ProbeHaris Anwar and Khurrum Anis
Pakistan’s Supreme Court ordered the Prime Minister to appear before judges for failing to seek the reopening of corruption cases against the president, a step toward repeating contempt hearings that ousted his predecessor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day