New York Times Shares Rise on Deal to Sell About.comSarah Frier
New York Times Co. climbed 6.1 percent after the newspaper publisher entered talks to sell About.com, aiming to salvage a portion of its ill-fated bet on the website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure