Miniature Minis Lugging Javelins Bring Scrutiny of Olympic AdsThomas Penny and Tariq Panja
The radio-controlled miniature versions of an iconic British automobile shuttling javelins and hammers back to athletes at the London Olympics are drawing attention and raising questions about a ban on advertising within sports venues at the games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis