Miniature Minis Lugging Javelins Bring Scrutiny of Olympic AdsThomas Penny and Tariq Panja
The radio-controlled miniature versions of an iconic British automobile shuttling javelins and hammers back to athletes at the London Olympics are drawing attention and raising questions about a ban on advertising within sports venues at the games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill