McDonald’s July Sales Trail Analysts’ EstimatesLeslie Patton
McDonald’s Corp., the world’s largest restaurant chain, said sales at stores open at least 13 months were unchanged worldwide in July as competitors wooed away some customers and the weak U.S. economy weighed on consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders