London Bank Scandals Risk Losing Business to U.S., Lawmaker SaysHoward Mustoe
Firms in London’s financial district must root out lawbreakers and stop flouting international rules or else the city will lose business to New York, said Mark Field, who represents the area in the British parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing