King Criticizes Standard Chartered Investigation AnnouncementScott Hamilton
Bank of England Governor Mervyn King criticized New York regulator Benjamin Lawsky for failing to coordinate the announcement of the probe into Standard Chartered Plc over alleged violations of money laundering laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks