Four Golds in 35 Minutes Give U.S. Lead in Olympic Total MedalsBob Bensch and Rob Gloster
The U.S. swept to four golds in a 35-minute span last night at the London Olympics. Along with two silvers and two bronzes in those four events, that propelled the Americans atop the total medals count ahead of China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’