Dean Foods Jumps After Plan for WhiteWave Unit IPO: Dallas MoverShruti Singh and Sapna Maheshwari
Dean Foods Co. jumped the most since it began trading 16 years ago after its WhiteWave unit, the maker of Silk almond milk, filed to raise $300 million in a U.S. initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap