Chilean Peso Rallies Toward Intervention Zone: Chart of the DaySebastian Boyd and Ye Xie
Chile’s peso, the best performing currency in the world this year, is rallying toward a level that prompted the central bank to intervene in 2008 and 2011 in an effort to stem its gains and aid exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis