Brown Redevelopment Fund Seizure Pushes City Tax IncreaseAlison Vekshin
Last month, the City Council of Culver City, California, gathered steps from where “The Wizard of Oz,” “Gone With the Wind” and other Hollywood classics were filmed, to declare a state of fiscal emergency and ask voters to raise the sales tax by half a cent for 10 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline