Brazil Central Bank Strike Tests Rousseff Budget DisciplineRaymond Colitt
Brazilian central bank employees staged their first work stoppage in five years today in pursuit of higher wages, intensifying a wave of civil servant strikes that are testing President Dilma Rousseff’s fiscal discipline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy