Samsung Sends Out Geeks to Revamp Laptops With New DrivesIan King
Samsung Electronics Co. is betting it can grab part of the growing market for replacement computer storage by selling memory chips drives directly to consumers, backed by an unconventional marketing effort.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts