Samsung Sends Out Geeks to Revamp Laptops With New DrivesIan King
Samsung Electronics Co. is betting it can grab part of the growing market for replacement computer storage by selling memory chips drives directly to consumers, backed by an unconventional marketing effort.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing