Mindray Medical Jumps as Policy Bets Boost ADRs: China OvernightLeon Lazaroff
Chinese stocks traded in New York rose, sending the benchmark index to a one-month high, on prospects the nation’s policy makers and central banks in Europe and the U.S. will take measures to bolster their economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas