Marvin Hamlisch, Decorated Film, Theater Composer, Dies at 68Laurence Arnold
Marvin Hamlisch, the classically trained pianist who composed the music for shows including “A Chorus Line” and movies including “The Way We Were,” winning show business’s most sought-after awards by the armloads, has died. He was 68.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks