Magazine Publishers Double Circulation of Digital EditionsEdmund Lee
Magazines in the U.S. doubled circulation of digital editions in the first half of the year compared to a year earlier as publishers look to generate online revenue to make up for declining print advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis