Limit Federal Grants to Domestic StartupsScott Shane
Last December, President Obama signed into law the 2012 Defense Authorization Act, which included reauthorization of the Small Business Innovation Research funding program. The 30-year-old program had become a political football despite being an effective tool for overcoming the failure of the private sector to adequately fund early-stage technology commercialization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations