Knight to Return as Designated Market Maker Next WeekNina Mehta
Knight Capital Group Inc., the firm that almost went out of business after a $440 million trading loss, will resume its duties as a designated market maker on the New York Stock Exchange on Aug. 13, the exchange said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling