Italy, Spain 2-Year Notes Fall as Investors Pare ECB Buying BetsLucy Meakin and Keith Jenkins
Italian and Spanish two-year notes fell for the first time in five days as investors pared bets the European Central Bank will be able to stem the debt crisis through buying government bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks