Gen Y Eschewing V-8 for 4G Threatens Auto Demand: CarsHasan Dudar and Jeff Green
The auto industry says it’s concerned that financially pressed young people who connect online instead of in person could hold down peak demand by 2 million units each year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders