Disney Profit Rises 24% as ‘Avengers’ Sparks Studio UnitChristopher Palmeri
Walt Disney Co., the world’s largest entertainment company, posted better than expected third-quarter profit, buoyed by the film hit “Marvel’s The Avengers.” Revenue fell short of analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says