Deutsche Telekom Gets U.S. Relief as Rivals Cut SubsidiesCornelius Rahn and Kathleen Chaykowski
T-Mobile USA has suffered a continuing exodus of subscribers in the past year as it slashed handset subsidies to boost profitability. Now, moves by Verizon Wireless and AT&T Ltd. to do the same are giving the Deutsche Telekom AG unit reprieve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day