Canada’s Dollar Rises to Strongest in 3 Months on Risk AppetiteLindsey Rupp
Canada’s dollar advanced to the strongest level in three months against its U.S. counterpart as risk appetite swelled and stocks and crude oil, the nation’s biggest export, climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing