Bernanke Says Regulatory Overhauls Will Help Avoid More CrisesJeff Kearns and Steve Matthews
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said new regulatory structures such as the Dodd-Frank Act and the Basel accords are important in helping to prevent another crisis because they give regulators a more holistic view of the financial system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn