B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes the start of orientation at many business school campuses around the U.S., a business graduate from the University of Texas, Austin who snagged his second gold medal at the Olympics, and reflections about the Sikh religion and tolerance from Cross Continent MBA students at Duke’s Fuqua School of Business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock