B-School Photo of the Week: Oxford's Saïd
The building that houses the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School was designed by Dixon & Jones, the architects responsible for the Royal Opera House in London. The building, which opened in 2001, combines three millennia of academic tradition, including a classical amphitheater, medieval cloisters, and horseshoe-style lecture halls. The 300-seat auditorium was opened by Nelson Mandela in 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing